Awesome book for pre-order March 24!!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

As I mentioned in my last post, I've become an ambassador for Power of Moms, an invaluable community and source of encouragement, inspiration, and learning for moms, and really, anyone who "mothers" in any capacity.  When I was waiting for M, I always tried to consider how I mothered others- my younger siblings and cousins, the kids I taught at church, and our friends' children.  So, if you are still waiting on your little one, don't feel like there won't be anything there for you!  

Anyway, they have one great book out already, but tomorrow (Monday) you will be able to order their newest book, which I have had the true privilege of reviewing beforehand.  In my opinion, it is even better than their first one, which is saying something because their first one rocked.

My favorite part of the new book is that after each essay/article, there are a couple of reflection questions on how to tie in the concept to what is happening in your life right now.  This makes each one very personal and very powerful.  I have an electronic copy, but you can be sure I will be ordering one for myself so I can dog-ear pages and highlight my favorite quotes!!!  Not to mention I want to get one for each of my close friends and family!!  

You can get a sample chapter from the book for FREE and watch a quick video by one of the authors at Power of Moms- Motherhood Realized.  Believe me, it is totally worth it to read a few pages- it will leave you wanting more, I'm almost sure :)

Here is the link you can follow to order this book on March 24 (tomorrow/Monday)!!

I will leave you with one of my (many) favorite quotes from this book-

"Can we remind each other that it is our uniqueness and love that our children long for?  It is our voices.  Our smiles.  Our jiggly tummies.  Of course we want to learn, improve, exercise, cook better, make our homes lovelier, and provide beautiful experiences for our children, but at the end of the day, our children don't want a discouraged, stressed-out mom who is wishing she were someone else."
 
-Motherhood Realized, Power of Moms

No comments: