Baby, Phone home

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The other night, Mr. A and I were just sitting here watching our favorite evening news program, and his cell phone rang.

It was someone from the grocery store up the road. They were trying to find the owner of a cell phone that had been found there, and Mr. A's number was listed as "mom and dad".

Haha!!

Can you believe our baby came back from the future and left his cell phone at the grocery store?! We are going to have to have a talk with him about being more responsible and keeping track of his things!!!

Hehe.

I didn't really think of it that way, but this is what immediately popped into Mr. A's mind. I think it's so cute.

Seriously baby, call, or better yet, come by anytime. We can't wait to hear your voice!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Maybe it's a sign...

Bridget said...

I think that is a definite sign!!
<3

TeeJay said...

Wow, that's a little creepy...in a good way. I have goosebumps!

AL said...

lol! That's crazy!! I think it is a sign :-)

Coco said...

Aw! I'm with Mr.A on this one! :) So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Man I'm jealous. I never get calls from the future, let alone my kids. That's a definite good omen.

Trisha said...

Ok that is too funny! So what have you been hiding?! :) I think that's an awesome sign of things to come. I'm telling you, you better hold on to your socks! :)

Jessica said...

HILARIOUS! Definitely a story to tell the future tot.

the misfit said...

That's pretty funny. Maybe you should spend more time at that grocery store...

One Who Understands said...

That is so crazy and cute all at the same time!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's weird!