Short and Sweet

Friday, February 12, 2010

7dpiui progesterone=16.1! (yesterday)

So, that is all fine and good, and I'm trying not to be disappointed/freaked out that last cycle it was 20.1 and no pregnancy. But, my nurse/doc was very happy with that at 7dpo, and to make myself feel better I found online that the average progesterone at 4w is 20, so (assuming I'm pregnant, of course), I should be at 20 in another week, right? (Correct answer: "YES!") Hahahaha :)

After getting the bloodtest, I went to get a Valentin.e's Day card for Mr. A. I had to chuckle at the selection. ALL the "for husband" cards were pretty much gone! ALL the "for wife" cards were still stocked to the gills! Who hasn't bought their card yet, I wonder???

Recently, we got a hand grain mill because we have wanted to try to make our own (non processed) flour! Well, we tried it out last night, and we now have beautiful freshly-milled wheat flour! I am going to try to make a loaf of honey wheat this afternoon :) Y'all are invited :)

PS. Banana has been SO cuddly the last few days. Hoping she's picking up on someone else snuggling in before I can tell....

18 comments:

Priscilla said...

That's IS exactly what my dogs did when I was first pregnant...they are so amazing that way!! I hope Banana is right!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope Banana knows something we don't and that you do have a little one snuggling in there!

Bread sounds yummy! I wanted to get one of those mills myself back when I was eating grains - it was so expensive to buy sprouted flour, but to buy the wheat berries, sprout them yourself, and grind them was so much cheaper!

Jenny said...

i hope banana is right too!

my mom grinds all her own grain for flour and it's soooo much yummier!

AL said...

Very cool that you're grinding your own flour - love that! I bet the bread will be amazing.

And hoping banana is right!!

Melissa said...

Oh very cool, your bread sounds amazing. I love love love homemade bread. Mmmm.

Oh my, our dog did the same thing! yay!!

Rach said...

Great news!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! That's great news!!

Nicole said...

I hope Banana is right too! I think your prog level is just great, don't even stress about it. (silly thing to say I know). GOOD LUCK with this cycle! I really hope this is it! PS- I'm super impressed about your flour grinding :)

Never Enough Food said...

So, I have been stalking your blog for months now. I'm not sure how I found it but I check everyday at work :) I am not going through infertility so I have no idea how it must feel but I have to tell you that I am so impressed by your positive attitude and you have encouraged me to be positive in all other aspects of life. Such an inspiration!

Also, I am very impressed by your flour making skills :)

Leah said...

Your progesterone levels sound great! :-D

Anonymous said...

16.1 is still a very good number. And the fact that Banana is being so snuggly is a very good sign. :)

... said...

Good number. Let us know how the bread turns out.

Alison said...

Yay for good progesterone and yay for cute snuggly dogs!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten my card yet :) Hubby is working OT tomorrow...so my guess is...he won't have gotten mine either :)

Anonymous said...

I bet that bread will be amazing! I hope Banana is right and knows something that you don't know yet!! Really hoping!

Hillary said...

16 is a great number and I have read the as long as the progesterone is above 10 it's good....and higher numbers don't predict pregnancy. :)

Have fun making yummy bread!

Noelle said...

My dogs did that too! I am praying for you!

Shanny said...

That is a good number!!! Banana seems very smart and intuitive if you ask me =)