Hangin' in There

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hello, 12dpo here. I think maybe we did it this time, but what else is new? ;-) No, really! I thought I didn't have a test upstairs, so I would have an excuse when I chickened out about testing tomorrow, but I just checked, and I actually have a digital one, so now I have no excuse. Wait, maybe since digital's sometimes aren't as sensitive, I can wait a few more days...

As much as I've been feeling a few different things now and then, I remind myself that cl.omid itself can cause some of these things, so it doesn't mean anything until I see if I start or not. Of course I am hoping and praying that it's because of baby, but only God knows at this point! It's not like I've felt anything drastic, but a couple times especially in the last couple days, I have caught myself wondering.

Mr. A and I were talking this morning, and we can't imagine how knowing that we're pregnant will affect our daily life. I already have a lunch scheduled with my neighbor on Wednesday- if we're pregnant, it will be me, her, and my baby. When we go to church next weekend, we will be a family of three. (Of course making a huge assumption that there is a baby anyway- maybe we already are a family of three and we don't know it!) I think it will be an incredible time, but we know that even in the very first week of our little one's life, he will be affecting us in a huge way!

Praying that God's will be done and that we'll have the grace to carry on with trust in Him in any case. I am thankful for the road He has led us on- how we found out about my low progesterone and how he has shaped our faith through this ordeal- because as we believe, God's power is made perfect in weakness!!! (2 Cor 12:9)

5 comments:

prayerfuljourney said...

I heard those words today in mass also...and they stuck...God's power is made perfect in our weaknesses. Actually, the deacon that read the gospel and said the homily kept repeating that phrase so that is why I thought about it more. Hmmm...Was God trying to tell me something? Is IF a weakness? Or how we live our lives with it the weakness? Questions to ponder. I hope you get some good news soon and that this is the month!!! Blessings.

Praying for Hope said...

I hope that test gives you the news your want to hear. Don't worry about the glass of wine the other day. You're good and the hoped for baby is good, too. I heard the same things you did about alcohol and early pregnancy.

The Wife said...

I really hope this is the cycle for you! I'll be praying and wishing and hoping. Good luck!

Hillary said...

Wow, 12 dpo (or, rather, 13dpo today!)!! Very exciting...and God knows! That is always a joy and comfort to me -- as my DH says we are exactly where God wants us to be (in terms of a baby) and that is a good thing. You are where God wants you, and I hope that means with a baby in your womb :)

Stacey said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. Your prayers mean a lot to us!

I sure hope you get good news this cycle!