Begin Follistim 2ww

Monday, October 12, 2009

Well, as much as I wanted an email confirmation when the eggies left on their journey, they seem to have forgotten to give me a heads up. Hope they don't forget their rendezvous with the boys!!! Hopefully they were so excited about meeting up with the boys, since they've matured and all, that they didn't have enough time to think about anything else. Thank you all for praying for us!!!! I have a huge peace about this cycle :)

I have a stuffed nose this morning, so obviously fertilization has already taken place. HA!!

Mr. A is leaving tonight actually, because the airport he's flying out of just over an hour from here, and instead of getting up at 3am tomorrow, he can drive down tonight and stay with his coworker who lives nearer the airport. He wouldn't drive down tonight if it was more important that we were "together" tomorrow morning, but since I triggered on Saturday morning, and we've definitely covered our bases since then, including a planned big sendoff tonight (haha), I don't think he needs to hang around till tomorrow if it'll make his life easier to leave tonight.

We are so thankful that this cycle has gone so well in every way so far, and we're just praying our hearts out that God has big plans for the rest of it. It was tough to place the potentially not-so-great timing in His hands when I found out of Mr. A's business trip this week, but I think it was good for me to turn this cycle over to God at that early stage (even before it began!!!). Now we wait for Him to knock our socks off!!!

Unfortunately, Mr. A has to take the laptop with him, and I'm not really supposed to post from my work computer, so I'm not sure I'll get to make any more posts until next Tuesday (we have a wedding this weekend way out of town, and then Monday is going to be hectic/exhausting). Also I'm not sure how much I'll get to check up on all of your blogs, but please know that you're in my prayers (especially those of you who're at the end of the 2ww).

6 comments:

The Wife said...

Good luck during your 2ww. I'll be praying for you. I'll miss you too!

Liz said...

Hoping there are some hot dates happening in your 'beautiful' uterus right now.

Alison said...

Hoping this cycle is the one! My thoughts will be with you during this 2ww. Hopefully it will fly by!!

Hillary said...

What a blessing that the timing worked out so well with your DH's trip!

Welcome to the tww...all the best to you and I'm praying for that BFP very soon!

Praying for Hope said...

I just love it when the timing works out. Happy 2ww to you!

Anonymous said...

Just checking out your blog for the first time. We are in the IUI cycle too.