Impending O

Sunday, October 11, 2009

U/s yesterday went great! If I remember right, I have a 20mm, a 17mm, and a 16mm, with a runty 13mm on the left. What is up, left ovary!? AND, remember how I was saying I'm so impressed with my RE? I was the only patient who needed to come in yesterday, and the nurse practitioner came in just for ME! Wow. Maybe this happens all the time with RE's, but I am seriously impressed.

The best part of the ultrasound was that she goes "Wow, you have a perfect uterus. If you ever get down on yourself, remember that your uterus is beautiful!!!"

Ha! Alright, I'll do it!! Ha!

Now if we could only FILL it....

Also a great part was that she was totally fine with giving me the trigger, since I was having ridiculous worries about mixing the hcg. So she mixed it up as easily as if she was mixing up pancake batter. Excellent!

So O is supposedly happening about 930pm tonight. Do not disturb...

10 comments:

Sew said...

Hahahaha!!! That's great! I love it!!!!!

Jessica said...

Everything sounds great..especially your uterus!! Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! That's awesome you have a perfect uterus. =) Good luck!

Erica said...

Wonderful news all around! Best wishes for a lovely, undisturbed evening!! I'm going to do my best to pray for you "on time"...the swimmers will have their own cheering section :). (Don't you love the things one can discuss on the internet?!)

Jenny said...

that sounds great! i'm glad she was so helpful :-) GL!

Hillary said...

Great news!! Glad you have a perfect uterus and some nice follicles. It seems like having more than one follicle is like 2 months worth of trying in one shot! :)

Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is great that you have a beautiful uterus :D I hope all things go well and you have a bfp in two weeks.

Becky said...

Too funny!

With your right ovary doing so well, it is probably a good thing your left is not doing so well since too many can be just as bad as too few. It sounds like you are having an excellent response to the Follistim. I pray you get a BFP in 2 weeks.

RELH said...

Can't wait to hear about your BFP in a couple of weeks! Have fun!

Lisa said...

That cracks me up...most people would never have the opportunity to be told they have a perfect uterus! Aren't you lucky? Number 20 in the "Reasons I am Thankful for Infertility"... :)