Bonkers!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I think I am going to drive myself crazy. I love love love DWTS, and my favorite couple this season was Lo.uie V.ito and Chels.ie Highto.wer. They are so freakin' cute! Sure, he's not the best dancer, but he tries so hard and they are so fun to watch! Ha! I was so bummed that they got voted off last night, and now I am going banana's to see if the rumors that they're dating are true. I so want them to be dating!! Ha!!!

I am cracking myself up! I'm not usually a celebrity gossip junkie, but I can't get enough about these two! Someone block goo.gle!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol me too, me too! I watch DWTS and liked them too, they are so cute! I hope they're dating too!!! So funny, lol.

Shanny said...

I haven't been able to watch it as much as I would like to, but they do make an adorable couple!!!