Lemonade out of Lemons

Saturday, January 16, 2010


I was so honored to receive the "Making Lemonade out of Lemons" award from venting vagina the other day! She has been having a great attitude about going through IVF lately, and many of her multi-media (you tube, pictures, ebay finds) posts are hilarious (and/or super cute) and really remind me to keep everything in perspective :)

The rules for this award:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I nominate, in no particular order…

1. Life Happens When You're Making Other Plans
2. Wistful Girl
3. Inconceivable!
4. Mission: Motherhood (she is doing an amazing job seeking peace after her recent miscarriage)
5. Mis(sed)conception
6. Making Me Mom
7. Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility
8. a + b, waiting for c
9. While I'm Waiting
10. The Potter Family Happenings

11 comments:

Shanny said...

Congrats!

Life Happens said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for bestowing it on me!

Ann - Building a Nest said...

Congrats! You defintely would be the first "lemonade maker" to come to my mind!

ventingvagina said...

awe, thank you for your nice comments. :)

Hillary said...

Aw, thank you!

AplusB said...

Thank you!! I so admire your great attitude and strong faith...you are an inspiration :)

Al said...

Thank you!!! I'm trying

You are the #1 lemonade maker - you're inspiring :-)

Lisa said...

Thanks for the award!

Basic Girl said...

Congrats, you totally deserve this!!! I can feel your positivity through your blog and think its amazing!!

Stacey said...

Thank you so much! You're so sweet. :o)

Erica said...

Yes, you definitely deserve this award!! I have always appreciated the hope and optimism that comes from your faith. Thanks so much for sharing the award with me too! Now if only I could think of 10 bloggers that I read who actually know who I am, hmmm...