Welcome, 2010!

Friday, January 01, 2010

Good thing the coming of the new year doesn't depend on me being awake to greet it... I am very much looking forward to a wonderful year! I have thought several times that this is not only a new year but also a new decade, but maybe that'll be another post.

Anyway, I just wanted to rejoice that All You Who Hope's baby might be here! Please pray for her and head over to her blog to read the story! I don't know for sure what the latest is, but I am praying that if this is the little one for her that God would open wide the doors (especially that darn financial one)!!! He is a powerful God so I don't doubt for one second that He would not provide in this manner!!

We've had a great day :) We made a great breakfast, we put on a great pot of ham & bean soup (come on good luck!), we made great progress on cleaning out the garage, and we're greatly looking forward to making this baby of ours ;-)

10 comments:

Katie said...

Happy New Year, A! May this new year, and decade, bring joy for all of us. :)

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
callmemama said...

Happy New Year!

Kacey said...

Best wishes for 2010! I start my 1st Ivf cycle in Jan...hopes for blessed year for both uf us!

hisplannotmine.blogspot.com

Just Us... said...

Happy and Blessed New Year!!!!

AplusB said...

Happy new year! Hope 2010 is a good one for all of us!!

the misfit said...

That does sound like a great day. Happy new year to you!

ventingvagina said...

happy new year!!!

Jeremiah 29:11 said...

Happy New Year to you and your husband! I pray that this year is filled with many graces and blessings for all of us.

Hillary said...

I know, I follow her story and it is amazing! Happy new year, A! :)