Continued (more)

Saturday, May 09, 2009

I opened my eyes this morning and felt some mild cramps. Great, I thought. Godddddddddddd, don't You know how deflated my heart is going to be when I go to the bathroom and see the blood? This weekend, Lord?! When will You have mercy on my heart about this? I don't even want to get up because I don't want it to be CD1, but I guess the faster I get out of bed the faster I can get it over with...

I get up, drag myself to the bathroom, and guess what? No blood! Not even spotting! I was floored. After my walk with Banana though, I am again having light and pink/peach spotting. I just do not know what to think. The level of spotting is way less (so far) than my other episode of it, but I just have a hard time thinking that I could be pregnant... because where is this spotting coming from if I am? I know that "they say" that like 30% of women experience spotting in pregnancy, but I don't get it.

I just wish that if AF is coming she would show today so I can mow the other half of the yard with gusto and attack the weeds in the flower bed & veggie garden without worrying about the spotting. Ho hum.

The cramps have not returned since when I had them early this morning. What is going on?!

------

So I decided that God would probably not want me to sit in my recliner all day on this beautiful day, whether I'm pregnant or not. Although I am tempted to want to sit still and not do anything because I am so annoyed/worried about the spotting, I can't imagine that a little low-key gardening is going to make baby jump ship. And I can't imagine that God would have me halt all my favorite hobbies just because He may or may not have blessed us with a little one. SO, I went out and weeded our flower bed, and it looks great now. My parents are visiting this Thursday, and I'm excited that so many of my perennials are in bloom.

Other than the spotting, I have just had some waves of hunger and am currently feeling pretty heavy/tired, but that could be from the weeding activity earlier. Bah!

1 comment:

the misfit said...

Hmmm...well, if you're CD13 or whatever, you probably need to POAS first thing for an accurate test, so you'd probably have to POAS tomorrow, if you wanted to solve the mystery that way. Not that I can fairly endorse POAS when I refuse to...