Holy Ovulation Pain

Monday, June 22, 2009

WOW. If this is what signals ovulation, I don't think I've ever ovulated before! Not to mention I even had a little bit of spotting this afternoon, too. Never had that before! And to think I was worried that I missed my peak over the weekend while cruisin' in the RV! Speaking of which...

The trip was a great overall success! There was only 1 period of frustration due to a reservation miscommunication, and I think other than that, everyone had a really nice time! It is kind of crazy that we actually carried out that plan- I think we were all kind of in disbelief that it worked out with almost no kinks! My biggest fear- that we would have to go 40mph all the way to the wedding was not a concern- it could go 65mph pretty easily! The wedding was very nice, and it's always fun to get together with my dad's family. We stopped by a brewery up there and had a great time tasting their fare and taking a tour of their bottling/brewing facility.

As for ttc'ing on the Love Bus, as I teasingly termed the RV to one of my sisters, we timed it so that we only needed some, um, privacy one of the days we were all together (amazingly the every-other-day baby making fit into our schedule really easily!), and luckily it was no problem to be alone for a while that day! Plus, I didn't even get my peak reading until today, so the RV lovin' might not even be the money shot. Although if we get pregnant this cycle, that would be a cool story...haha!

We are glad to be home for good now- we don't have any travel scheduled until Thanksgiving. Banana was such an awesome trooper being boarded so much in the last 8 weeks, and we are so thankful for her. I am also just thankful in general for my sisters and the guys they've picked. I don't think many other sets of three sisters do things together like we do, and I think that would be really unfortunate to not get along with them so great. I hope we'll always be close, if not geographically, then by other communication means! I love them so much!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Glad you had a great trip AND the timing worked out well! I must say I'm jealous you have two sisters (and BILs) you get a long with so well. I love my brother but I always dreamed of a sister. :)

Praying for Hope said...

Hmm, I only have a brother. I love him dearly, but he can be a brat, even at the age of 37. Evidently, they don't outgrow that. 'Shame. Happy timing to you!