Trying to be positive (updated w/ result)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So I go for 7dpo progesterone bloodwork this morning, and I'm hoping it will be a conclusive number, one way or another (as far as whether the medication has allowed a strong ovulation, etc.). I definitely think I felt a strong ovulation, that is for sure!!

I had a headache last night, which is normal for the latter part of the 2ww for me (albeit a tiny bit early since I was only 6dpo yesterday), so I was definitely fighting disappointment that this cycle is a bust. But then I tried to remind myself of all the women (and all I've read that concurs) who get their normal 2ww things but are pregnant after all! And then I further reminded myself that K and I are only thinking positive thoughts with regards to the outcome of our first medicated cycles!! I was also on the cranky side after I got home from volunteering (not because of volunteering, though) and feeling pretty exhausted after cleaning up from dinner. At least me and Mr. A splashed around in the pool before dinner, and I was able to unwind in the hammock after dinner and finally finish my book!

I'll do my best to update with my progesterone results when I get them!

**Progesterone level was 16.4! They said that is a very good number (for whatever that is worth), so if I'm not pregnant this cycle, I'll repeat the same cl.omid dosage next month. Come onnnnn baby- let's not need another cycle!**

6 comments:

Baby Hungry said...

I am also sending positive thoughts your way! Best of luck today!

Praying for Hope said...

Positive thoughts and positive vibes and positive . . . well, positive test pregnancy test at the end of it all.

Bethany Lenhart said...

I hope this is it for you!!!!!

the misfit said...

I am told over 15 is optimal. So that sounds good to me!

Sew said...

Did they check your estrogen?

Clomid should drive your progesterone if you have to take it next cycle too.....

Hillary said...

Great number -- it sounds like the clomid did what it's supposed to :)